Performance Problems

I am attempting to upgrade to ircd2.9.2p2 on a Sparc Ultra 1 running
Solairs 2.5.1 and have noticed a performance hit when I first
connect.  I do not have this problem with ircd2.8.21 using a Sparc
20 running Solaris 2.4.  Anyone else have this same problem?  There
are very few changes in config.h or ircd.conf, but I am open to any
configuration suggestions anyone might have.  I need to upgrade
because the ircd2.8.21 source will not compile on the Ultra running
2.5.1.  If anyone wants the error for 2.8.21 I can forward it.

Keith E. Gladden
Systems Programmer
ACNS - Indiana State University
K-Gladden@xxxxxxxxxxxx