Re: ircd FAQ

This is excellent timing...I'm in the middle of configuring an irc
client and ircd, and I couldn't find a helpful faq.

Information on ident or good pointers to ident info would be helpful. I
know the rfc is referenced in the doc/example.conf file, but less terse
info would be helpful.

Thanks for the work.

JG