Thanks I am Almost There

Greetings and thanks to Karl and Vesa who helped me get the irc server up
and running.  I used got the ircd compiled using Vesa's suggestions.  I
then
was able to use the

ircd    stream  tcp     nowait  root    /etc/ircd ircd -d /etc

command in the inetd.config file.  I am able to start up the irc client
and login to the server on the unix box.  And I am able to login on a
remote pc but that's as far as it goes.  The ircd is running but it
doesn't seem to allow remote clients to access the server.

Here is some of the lines from my /etc/ircd.conf file.

M:www.scs.jhu.edu:*:SC Studies Mail & Chat::

P::::6667:

Y:2:90:300:10:600000

I:128.220.*::*.jhu.edu::1

Again thanks in advance for any help or information.

Scott
-------------------------------------
Name: Scott Kelsey
E-mail: kelse_s@xxxxxxx (Scott Kelsey)