Re: Disconnection of /list -ing clients?

On Dec 2, Juha Suhonen wrote:
| One of our users just mailed me, and reported a (strange ?) problem:
|
| When he uses the /list -command, he will be shortly delinked. This seems
| to be a feature of 2.9.2:s, because when tested with few other servers,
| all 2.9.2:s do the same, whilst 2.9.1(p16) will just output the listing.
|

| Is there something changed in 2.9.2, or is this a misconfiguration
| (apparently quite usual one ... :)?

I don't believe anything related to this has recently been
changed.
Checking the `users' log would give more information about
what exactly caused the link to be closed,

it might be a client SendQ problem which is defined in the Y
line corresponding to the I line your client connects, so
you probably want to check this.

Christophe