IRCD - New output of /oper?

This is just a trifle (nevertheless those usually tend to be a
bit annoying for reasons unknown to me - perhaps I'm still for
the search of a perfect world?) but isn't the notice for "is
now operator" somewhat broken in 2.9.2?

*** Core (d92-mtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) is now operator (o)

Didn't earlier version correspond to the letter in the O-line (That
is: "(o)" for "o:" and "(O)" for "O:")?
Why not just remove the "(o)" as well if this 'feature' has been
removed. Currently (if I haven't done anything wrong - if I have
you are welcome to point fingers and laugh at me) it doesn't add
any information, and should be removed.

  Regards,
  .\\agnus Tjernström  (Core@IRC - Admin for irc.ludd.luth.se)