More than one user connected ...

Hi,

I'm a newbie in ircd configuration, I compile it, and install it so run it
without any trouble ...
I try to connect from a macintosh client ... no troubles
I try another connection from a unix client ...I obtain this message:
Closing Link: am[unknown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] (No more connections).

I think about a misconfiguration in my ircd.conf file, could somebody help ???

Thanks

Alain Massiot                    | C R I H A N
                                 | Centre de Ressources Informatiques
Phone: +33 35 59 61 59           | de Haute Normandie
Fax  : +33 35 59 61 40           | Parc Technologique de la Vatine
Mail : Alain.Massiot@xxxxxxxxx   | 32, rue Raymond Aron
Info : crihan-admin@xxxxxxxxx    | 76130 Mont-Saint-Aignan, France
Url  : http://www.crihan.fr/~am/home.html