strange behaviour (bugs?) with irc-2.11.1

Hello,

after testing ircd-2.11.1, I found out some strange behaviour (bugs
possibly):

1. when having DNS names in C:-lines, after /restart ircd is unable to
connect, reports:

*** Host irc.nextra.sk unknown

2. when having empty field for source IP in C:-lines, irc reports:

*** Invalid source IP () in C:line

(but it is able to connect)

Anyone other encoundered and can confirm these problems?
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
My mind is like a steel trap - rusty and illegal in 37 states.