2.11.0a4

Hello,

It is my pleasure to announce fourth public version of 2.11 serie,
2.11.0a4. While we worked hard to ensure it works stable and with
no problems, this is ALPHA stage software. You should not install
it on production servers.

The sources can be found at usual place:
	ftp://ftp.irc.org/irc/server/BETA/irc2.11.0a4.tgz

Please read RELEASE_NOTES as well as revised INSTALL file, there
are some config changes needed.

All bugs shall be reported to ircd-bugs@xxxxxxx

Happy testing,

p.

--
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his
heart he dreams himself your master.   -- Commissioner Pravin Lal