Re: Reply-To header

Hello Kurt,

Sunday, May 25, 2003, 4:47:02 AM, you wrote:

>> Perhaps messages sent via this list should have Reply-To header replaced to
> Please read a site like

I read that page before, and I really don't see point.

So because of that, every discussing person gets two mails (one
directly and one through mailing list).
Also as threads go, every person is sending mail to more and more
people.
Of course that can be fixed by manually removing people from CC, but
what's the point? Reply-to works IMO better.
As for option to reply to author smart mailers have command that
allows reply person using "From:" field.

All other groups I subscribed change reply-to and everything works as
expected. I'm getting mail from a group so I reply to a group, if I
want to reply to author I reply to mail in "From" field.

--
Best regards,
 Dariusz                            mailto:takeda@xxxxxxxxx