From: owner-ircd-users@xxxxxxx [mailto:owner-ircd-users@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of mrissa hassene
Sent: maandag 12 mei 2003 16:28
To: ircd-users@xxxxxxx
Subject: configuration problems

O.system     mandrake 9.0
version of ircd 2.10.3p3

HI

i wanna know how to connect many clients on my own
server (in local). I mean the modifications that i
must have to add on IRCD.CONF and CONFIG.H.

so please give me fields ""responsables"" on this.
and if u can theirs values!!!!

remark that i have changed
  #define MAXIMUM_LINKS 1 ->
  #define MAXIMUM_LINKS 10
but nothing!!!!

when i connect a new client with a new nickname with
the command [./irc nickname server_name ]
he tell me ["too many connections on local"]
and the in the end [".....press any key"].

how to see my server running(i dont mean debugging)
(not the command ./ircd -t -x9)

please please dont be late !!!
thanks...........