thechnical_problems

hi!!!

my version is irc2.10.3p3

i have to install the client and the server to program
an application there
(in the same pc(my pc...))

OS :mandrake 9.0 with gnu win32 as mentioned!!!

-*-----------------------------------*---

I remaked that ircd -v works and irc(shells commands)
it means that the installation is succesfull?

-*-----------------------------------*---
 how to access to the server by typing irc
commands(join, kill...)
can u give me examples
*------------------------------------------
give me how to do in my present status!!!

(if i m ready to program on it with C programs)
if so give an (url) of an example!!!
for the ircd.conf there are ambiguities!!!

<your server name?>(in M:)means the name of my pc(in
the network configuration or what?)
or ircd or what ?
the format is like an ip url(like irc.org...)how to do
can i put in this field my ip adress (x.y.Z.t)?
are they or the fields obigatory?
wich ones are necessary for the work!!!?