Fwd: ircd faq - dead link and 2 questions

--- Begin Message ---
Hello, my name is Marcus and I'm in the proccess of starting up a irc
server (to be used by a selective group of people).
Trying to find out more info on IRCd I stumbles across this site
(www.sealth.net/~kalt/irc/faq.html).

Section 3.8 (What are all those prefixes used for usernames?)
have a dead link

I would also like to ask you 3 questions if I may, that I can't find the
answer to anywhere.

1) Is there a way to set the length of nicknames (i.e. change it to a
greater value than 9)? Point me to the right .c/.h file if it is #defined
somewhere :)

2) Is there a way to change the maximum allowed topic lenght? My server cut's
of the topic when when the length is > 81 chars

3) I don't want people to be able to join the & channels (&ERRORS,
&NOTICES etc..) Any way to restrict these channels?

--- End Message ---