Re: your mail

Ugh...

I don't get the point mailing us about VB/C++/VC++ issues, this isn't the
appropriate list as far as I know.

Please refrain from spamming on this list thank you.

Also in your further posts, do not send e-mails to ircd-users@xxxxxxx
*and* ircd-dev@xxxxxxx at the same time, since emails sent to
ircd-users@ are also sent to ircd-dev@ this just makes it worse.

Also.. frankly I don't believe that the @eff.org addresses work anymore
since eff.org has closed their IRC service (EFn*t server) long time
ago which count in years now...

Anyways, I also would like to point out that this mailing list was setup
as an effort to gather people around one interest being IRCNet's
devel/ircd issues, thus means.. EFn*t related recipients should NOT belong
here as well.

Sincerely yours,

- Francois Lopes. ice@xxxxxxxx [ {www.ftp.irc}.ircd.ch | {www.ftp.irc}ircd.ca ]