Re: IRCop

Hello !

Eduardo Ferrari wrote on 30.03.2001 15:23:00 -0300:
> Christophe

> I'm having some problems....
> I want to hide the local channels to be listed at
> /list command.
Join local channels and make "/mode +s". The 'server' channels like
&notices, &kills and so on cannot be made invisible.

> And I've already put in my O-line this hostmask: O:*@*.*:
> edusoft:Ferrari:AOH:10 but when I try to type the command: /oper Ferrari
> edusoft I got an message Password Incorrect. What da hell is going on this ?
I think you have compiled in CRYPT_OPERPASSWORD in your config.h ... so
you need to use crypted password in your O-line.

I suggest you re-read the example.conf and the files in the DOC
directory of the ircd sources.

> My another question is how to block DCC Send connection between the
> users, is that possible ?
No. Impossible. If it would be possible, the term "DIRECT client to
client" connection would be correct anymore.

> And I want to know how to make
> ircservices4.5.9 work with ircd, I'm trying to connect but I have an
> message that the server version is too old.
Whatever that might be. Read the documentation about ircservices4.5.9.

>   Please help me as soon as you can!
I wasn't able to help you faster as long as you don't pay for support.

And remember, this is a public mailing list.

With kind regards,

		Frank Altpeter - Laird Of Glencairn

--
Zapp: "Why'd you open your bong-hole, you smelly hippie? You'd sacrifice a
beautiful woman to save a moderately attractive