Re: Blocking open web proxies

I second that query.

Between you can begin by klining any host containing the words proxy,
cache, squid, or the users squid,cacheflow, proxy (yes that's lame but
that's the only passive methode for now).

Gael

--
Gael MARTINEZ                                                  Mailto: gael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Admin *.fr.ircnet.net