Re: Unauthorized command (already registered)??

>My question is this:
>I am using ircd 2.10.3 and ircII.  When I use /oper to recieve operator
>status, everything works fine.  I cannot, however, use /wallops or /kill.
>keep recieving the message "Unauthorized command (already registered)".
How
>can I remedy this problem?

The current version of ircd is 2.10.3p1.
(Although I hope p2 will be released soon.)
IrcII.. well.. the client has nothing to do with this.

You can't use wallops. There was too much abuse with this I think.
Just a server can send wallops on specific events to people (like remote
connect).
An oper can however do /msg $mask or #mask
Where $mask means all people that use a server that matches mask
and #mask means all users with their hostname matching mask.
A mask must at least have a top level domain. (/msg $*.si for example)

/kill is disabled by default.
Look in the config.h for
"#undef  OPER_KILL"
change the #undef to #define and recompile ircd.

c'ya,
Grega Pogacnik a.k.a. fiction