How can I set max length of channel?

Hi.

If this is wrong mail to you, please tell me where to send.

I'm korean and making chatting program.

My programming environment and using language is
 : redhat linux, perl CGI, java, javascript
   and IRC 2.10.3 which is download from http://www.irc.org/

because of using "korean language",
I use 'javascript - escape/unescape'.
but this encoding method one korean character is 6 english character.

so, I can make only a channel which name length is under 7 or 8.

I heard dalnet can set max name length of channel.
but, I can't found how to set this in IRCD server program.

Please mail me how to modify this constant.

thank you.