ircd u2.10.05.9-> Connecting to more than 9 channels at once

Hello,

I am running ircd version u2.10.05.9. It is not connecting to any other server (totally stand-alone).

I would like to know if there is any way (short of re-compiling the source) of allowing a user to be connected to more than 9 channels at a time.

Right now, when I hit the tenth channel, I get the message:
You have joined too many channels

If I have to resort to re-compiling, which piece of the source must I change to attain this goal.

Thanks

/ Here lies:\ Save the whales...
| Andrew | Harpoon a Honda.
| |
| I think |
| he's hungry | Honk Louder! I don't have a firing solution yet!
| |