Re: iauth problems

On Tue, Aug 22, 2000 at 01:32:18AM +0200, Hanno Foest wrote:

> My questions:
>
> - is this a known problem of the 2.10.3p1 ircd?

No. All I can think of is that you didn't upgrade iauth with ircd. If you
recompile ircd for wathever reason, you should also upgrade iauth.

> - is there a reliable way of restarting iauth without restarting ircd?

Yes, send a SIGUSR1 to ircd.

> - any other ideas or debugging hints to remedy this problem?

You can start by monitoring &auth.

You can also turn on debuging in iauth.conf. putting debuglvl = 0x1F3700
in iauth.conf will generate alot of debug info. see iauth/a_log_dev.h for
what they mean.

Kurt