urgent help required

   hello friends

   i have installed ircd 2.95 on two systems  and now trying to connect both of these ircd deamon  running on diff mechine

 i have checked up my C/N  lines its perfect  i  have also checked up  my Y and I lines everything seems to be fine  ,

 i have been checking this from last two days  but didt found any error in my ircd.conf , but still both these ircd servers are not communicating

 some times both these servers geves error in connection   bad version from fqdn of other mechine ,

 i can't understand why its giving this error bcoz both ircd are 2.9.5

  please guide me what could be the problem now i cant think more as i was trying to find the error in my config from last two days , but didt found one and still its not working

  please also guide me how can i test  that both of these servers are sending and receiving feeds from each other for common channels

 thanks & regards
 Prashant Desai