FWD: Download now! Find out Anything About Anyone!! (3017)

FIND OUT (ANYTHING) ABOUT (ANYONE)!!!!

***Removal Instructions Are At The Bottom Of This Message***

AMAZING NEW SOFTWARE LETS YOU FIND OUT
ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE!!

Find out EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about:

your friends
your family
your enemies
your employees
yourself - Is Someone Using Your Identity?
even your boss!
DID YOU KNOW you can search for ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, right on the
internet..

This mammouth COLLECTION of internet investigative tools & research
sites will provide you with NEARLY 400 GIGANTIC SEARCH RESOURCES
to locate information on:

people you trust
screen new tenants or roommates
housekeepers
current or past employment
people you work with
license plate number with name and address
unlisted phone numbers
long lost friends

Locate e-mails, phone numbers, or addresses

Get a Copy of Your FBI file.

Get a Copy of Yout Military file.

FIND DEBTORS and locate HIDDEN ASSETS.

Check  CRIMINAL Drug and driving RECORDS.

Lookup SOMEONES employmeny history.

Locate old classmates, missing family member, or a LONG LOST LOVE.

Do Background Checks on EMPLOYEES before you hire them.

Investigate your family history, birth, death and SOCIAL SECURITY RECORDS!

Discover how UNLISTED phone numbers are located.

Check out your new or old LOVE INTEREST.

Verify your own CREDIT REPORTS so you can correct WRONG information.

Track anyone's Internet ACTIVITY; see the sites they visit, and what they
are
typing.

Explore SECRET WEB SITES that conventional search engines have never found.

Discover little-known ways to make UNTRACEABLE PHONE CALLS.

Check ADOPTION records; locate MISSING CHILDREN or relatives.

Dig up information on your FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, or BOSS!

Discover EMPLOYMENT opportunities from AROUND THE WORLD!

Locate transcripts and COURT ORDERS from all 50 states.

CLOAK your EMAIL so your true address can't be discovered

Find out how much ALIMONY your neighbor is paying.

Discover how to check your phones for WIRETAPS.

Or check yourself out, and you will be shocked at what you find!!

These are only a few things you can do, There is no limit
to the power of this software!!

CLICK ON URL BELOW TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE:

http://ez2findout.netfirms.com

removed from our lists is by calling (801) 923-1001, and leaving your
e-mail address with us.  Please be sure to spell out your e-mail address.
If you've already called, and left your e-mail address with us, you have
received this email because we couldn't understand your e-mail address
to remove it from our list.  So, spell out your email address if you wish
to be removed.  If we can't understand you, we can't remove you.  Again, this
is the ONLY way that you can be removed from our mailing lists.

This mailing is done by an independent marketing company.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
SAVE THE PLANET, SAVE THE TREES!
ADVERTISE VIA E-MAIL.  NO WASTED PAPER!

49444