Re: please help me,thank you

Hi,

first of all, update to version 2.10.3 which is supposed to be a lot
of more stable. You can find it on

ftp://ftp.irc.org/irc/server/irc2.10.3.tgz or
ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/unix/irc/server/irc2.10.3.tgz

I think your problem is that you didn't put the full hostname
inside the c/n lines. The ircd software has its own resolver
and doesn't use the resolver library from the OS, so you need
to put the full hostname or the IP, same for the M: line.

Example:

N:myhost.foobar.org:password:myhost.foobar.org:2
C:myhost.foobar.org:password:myhost.foobar.org:6667:2

hope this helps,
Engerim