Re: it's been 4 long years..

On Tue, 8 Feb 2000, Christophe Kalt wrote:

> I am pleased to finally retire from the IRC scene, and to

You cannot say it seriously !?!?! :)

Well, if it's not a bad joke (what regretably seems to be the situation)
than we all the admins of the ircnet would like to say thank you for all
your time/effort/whatever spent on making irc better. I always thought
that acting is more important than talking and I (personaly) think that
you did your role as an 'acting' element.

Again, thank you Cristophe.

Greg Budai
*.hu

PS: Rest In Peace :))) And I think altough you retired now and not the
maintainer, you will be still an active contributor to the irc code.