Re: wishes (Re: gac experiment)

Quoting Thomas Kuiper <engerim@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> They want total oper channel control or a even chanserv. you want chanserv
> too? Registration is the only solution if you want to fix #channel, but,
> you will still get abused.

You didn't read my mail.

I said, there are two solutions ... one ideal, which would make it impossible
to Denial my Service. And one quite less ideal, but quite easier to implement,
which would give me the ability to neutralize the Denial of my Service.

They know, as we all do, that it's very hard to prevent the Denial of Service
itself and it takes years to implement and establish it, but it's quite easy
to give abilities to neutralize and it takes days to implement and establish
it.

That's what I meant with psychology and politics btw.

Okay, end of discussion for me at this point. I've said everything I wanted
to say and I don't wanna IBM sponsor flamewars :)

regards,
--
Mario Holbe                                 http://www.rz.tu-ilmenau.de/~holbe/

User sind wie ideale Gase - sie verteilen sich gleichmaessig ueber alle Platten

This mail sent through IMP: http://web.horde.org/imp/