Re: gac experiment

Thomas Kuiper wrote:

> > It generates only additional traffic if a user is reintroduced to the
> > net. Kicking and in older version deopping is only local!
>
> deopping gets propagatted anyways, the nick change too.

Argh, you don't know anything about the server protocol or my patch, do
you?

If the user is reintroduced after a collide then usually all joins and
channel modes are also retransmitted. Deopping simply means that the
modes have not been sent! You can see deopping only on the local server.
And again: Read http://irc.uni-erlangen.de/doc/gac-patch.html for
information.

   Gue