Re: Another question!

At 18:55 2000-01-20 -0500, Kader Benmati wrote:
>Many thanks Cooper and Christophe to your answers.
>I have another question. I have installed irc2.10.3 but when I finished
>(running configue, make all and make install) it didn't generated ircd.conf
>nor ircd.motd. What I should do wrong?
>Thank you for your help.
>
>Kader

No, it wount make any of these files, you should write them yourself. Too
get a ircd.conf I suggest you use/look in example.conf (in doc/). And the
ircd.motd is a regular textfile thet you can write any way you want. And
then all you have too do is move them too the right directory, and all
should be fine ;)

CooperS@IRCNet

MVH Emil Hevald
email:di7emih@xxxxxxxxxx