Re: nick.patch

On Sun, 9 Jan 2000, Christophe Kalt wrote:

> can anyone remind of any reason why we shouldn't allow such change?

No, it makes somewhat sense.. Another thing that would be nice is if ircd
would disable join-floods to a channel. Currently eggdrops does this by
sending +l <number> every 15 minutes. I'm not sure of a good way of doing
this in a distributed environment (I'm not sure because I want it to be
perfect).

-- Robert Martin-Legène / Null ! robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your .signature to help me spread!