Re: nick collide prevention ideas

-> Simplest way of getting rid of nick collisions. get rid of nicks.

Simplest way of getting rid of channel collisions. get rid of channels.

nicks and channels are the thing that make IRC.
the !channels have nice way to prevent from being collided and I thing that
could be nicely done with nicks too. and I like the idea of FNC wich numbers
at the begin. do servers support that ? (nicknames beginning with digits)
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at Telenor Internet Kosice, Slovakia
 BIC coord for *.sk; admin of netlab.irc.sk; co-admin of irc.felk.cvut.cz