critical iauth fix (Re: new vulnerability)

The patch posted a while back by Michal 'pht' Svoboda is now
also available from ftp.irc.org

While this is not the best way to fix the problem, it works
and has the advantage of not requiring ircd to be restarted
to be put in place.

For completeness, I must add that not running iauth is the
only correct workaround (unlike stated in my previous post),
and that all 2.10.x versions appear to be vulnerable.

Cheers,
Christophe