Re: iatuh misbehaviour

On Feb 10, Michael Neumayer wrote:
| > it is imperative that iauth be stable, if it crashes we
| > should really look into it.
|
| No core file. Dunno what's wrong. Last time automatic restart didn't work.
| First manual restart neither. Second succeeded and stable now. Bleh.

check iauth.log, at least run with debuglvl = 0x00300
as iauth overwrites the log, mv it after startup.
I think i saw iauth quit once for something that looked like
either it or ircd closed the socket for no "good" reason.
could be that the buffers are too small.

| > However, i have been trying for some time to change the
| > current behaviour to avoid the situation you describe.
|
| Go go go! ;)

I think having a restart every 15 minutes if iauth isn't
running would make sense, and wouldn't be bad.  the only
negative point is that it won't be possible to kill iauth
anymore.. (as it is now)