Re: make trouble

Seems like this should be written in big letters somewhere in the docs :)

Links with curses instead of ncurses.

I.e. it has to be -lcurses not -lncurses

On Wed, 8 Jul 1998, Vadim V. Zhogin wrote:

> gcc -s -o irc clbsd.o cldbuf.o clpacket.o clsend.o clmatch.o  clparse.o clsuppor
> t.o c_bsd.o c_msg.o c_numeric.o c_version.o edit.o help.o  ignore.o irc.o screen
> .o str.o swear.o c_debug.o ctcp.o -lncurses -lcrypt

                                    ^^^^^^^^^

-- Robert.Martin-Legene@xxxxxxxxxxxx         LMD/O/TA (Solution Centre)
   Senior System Designer                          LM Ericsson, Denmark