MAXCHANNELSPERUSER problem on ircd2.9.5

  I found a small problem in ircd2.9.5.The problem is like this:

  If MAXCHANNELSPERUSER is 10, and I joined already 10 channels, I get
"You have joined too many channels" message after I try to join
&SERVERS or &NOTICES ( or any server-notice channel). But If I joined
9 channels, I can join &SERVERS and one another normal channel.

  Maybe this is because ircd checks MAXCHANNELSPERUSER a bit too
early.

  Regards

                           Masahiko MURAKAMI aka MUL