Re: invites

On Sun, 22 Mar 1998, Christophe Kalt wrote:

> Yet another change I'm considering for channels is extending
> the use of invites.

> right now, /invite only overrides +i mode,
> I'm thinking of having it override +b and +l modes as well,
> when issued by a channel operator.

Well, I agree 100% in /invite overriding +l .. but overriding +b feels
quite heavy. What about +k then ? *shrug*

Invite overriding +b would maybe confuse people - "Who let him in?"

..Banlimit? I think 20 is quite enough, but I assume it wouldn't break
anything severely if it was raised to 40 ? :)

- Ville/viha@xxxxxx