Re: Denying connections

On Thu 16-Oct-1997 (23:45), Me! wrote:
> and I would like to deny all connections from that host without ircd ever knowing
> that the connection attempt was made.

if ircd should not know at all from those connections it can't deny them
and therefore it can't be a question related to ircd.

regards
 delta

PS: ip-firewalling inside the linux-kernel can do, see 'man ipfwadm'

--
helmut springer                  Consulting Unix, IP, Security, InfoServices
delta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                         Stuttgart University, FRG