Re: Little suggestion to services

Hi,

you (Christophe Kalt) wrote:

| this means that no matching S line was found for your
| service.  check /stats s and may be the doc again.
| (http://www.stealth.net/~kalt/irc/SERVICE.html)

yes, but the thing is that with other correct service type numbers, the
same S: line works fine.

I was just told that you cannot (yet) use _PREFIX, _TOKEN and _EXTNICK in
the SERVICE line. So i put 0 in the service type field of the S: line and
in the SERVICE command line and 65536 in the SERVSET line. Et voila,
everything works as expected. :) [I'm running 2.9.4a4.]

Bye, Kasi

--
Kaspar Landsberg, <kl@xxxxxxxxxxx>