Re: IRCD 2.8.21+CSr29 Question

> From: "Sonic Junior" <mphalpin@xxxxxxx>
> To: <ircd-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> 	I am using an IRC server (IRCD) running version 2.8.21+CSr29. I'd like to

The current IRC server version is 2.9.2, and latest release of it
is patchlevel 3. You can find it for example in
ftp.funet.fi/pub/unix/irc/server/
The version 2.8.21 (with or without hacks) isn't supported anymore.

> be able to make the server op or deop a user in a channel. How could I do

That kind of options are not available. The idea is to let the
channels live life of their own, and no higher power can touch
them.
--
<A HREF="http://www.lut.fi/~ruokonen/";> Vesa.Ruokonen@xxxxxx </A>