Re: Question about services

At 13.38 10/07/97 Christophe Kalt wrote:

>>| able to have a chanserv and nickserv? And if not, where I can find good
>>| software to run them?

>It really depends on your definition of chanserv and nickserv (which is
far to be >common sense).
>I doubt services will meet your needs, services are not able to act
actively >(changing modes, killing..) and have a very
>limited vision of channels.

And do you know where to find services(chanserv,nickserv,etc) like EFNet or
DALNet to include on my server? Will I have to write them or, best of all,
simply download from somewhere? At least, there are some standards to follow?

										Thanks again

										GiGi