ADMINISTRAVIA (Re: 2.8.21+CSr27)

This topic is off-topic for this list, and I have revised
the introduction to make it clear and avoid further
mistake.

---

Welcome on ircd-users!

This list is for _general_ discussion about the IRC server maintained
by Darren Reed.  This includes thoughts on features, bugs, ports,
problems...

The focus is put on the 2.9.x versions; specific discussions about other
and earlier versions are not considered appropriate to this list.

Topics related to a specific irc network are also not discussed here.

---

On May 13, Steve wrote:
| I run a Linux 2.0.30 system. I was wondering if anyone has successfully
| compiled 2.8.21+CSr27 on Linux? If so can someone please drop me a hint? I
| have tried everything..

I'm sure it works fine on Linux, but most people here have
very little knowledge of the +CS versions of the server.

Fortunately, their author (Chris Behrens) reads this list,
and will probably reply personnally to your post.

2.9.x versions can be found on ftp.funet.fi:/pub/irc/servers
among other places.