Re: about /stats Z

>| the mistake looks pretty harmless ... yet .... stats Z tends to
>| be a bit too greedy of CPU (91.5% actually :( ...) maybe this command should
>| be replaced with one that's not so easy to type by mistake ?
>
>It is limited to opers (for this very reason) which should
So i noticed :)
(thanx god !)

Yet, even opers can make mistake ... one just did on sil ... I did
not quite like the result :/

>be enough.  `stats Z' is a superset of `stats z' which is
>why changing the name wouldn't be very wise, imo.

as you wish
how about a #define to disable the command ? (as for kills for instance)

Dumpty.
--
Marie-Laure Bruneton (Dumpty on IRC)  bruneton@xxxxxxxxx
      http://www.polytechnique.fr/poly/~brunetom/