Re: Trying to configure server

On Apr 30, Toh Seng Oon wrote:
| I have been trying to configure ircd but to no avail. After configuring
| when running ircd I always get this.
| usr/local/bin/ircd: Error in daemon path: /usr/local/bin.

You haven't edited the definition for IRCDDIR in the
Makefile

You can get around this using the -f command line flag if
you compiled with CMDLINE_CONFIG defined in config.h

| What is the actual configurations that should be put in config.h and Makefile?
|
| Thanks. BTW How do I add mys erver to IRC NET ?

questions about IRC NET don't belong to this list, try
ircnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (I'm not sure this is the best
place, but it's my best guess).

Christophe