Re: ircd on a SGI box?

On Jan 3, scott wrote:
| Greeting -- Has anyone compiled the irciid on a sgi box using irix 5.3.  I am able
| to run the make comand and it find that I am using irix 5.3 and then it tells me to
| go to that directory and configure the config.h file.  When I have done that I run
| make again with negative results:

I know some people on this list did, but it seems you made a
mistake editing the config.h file:

| Building ircd
|         gcc -O -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -c ../ircd/channel.c
| In file included from ../include/struct.h:24,
|                  from ../ircd/channel.c:39:
| ./config.h:660: unbalanced `#endif'

Try to compile without changing the original config.h file,
if it compiles fine, then it means your changes to config.h
broke something.

Btw, which version of the IRC server are you using?
latest is 2.9.2