IRCD - Request about a command change.

Yes, it's me again and the subject is the same as last time. I still
do not understand why /kick <channel> <nick1>,<nick2>,<nick3>,...
was introduced. The only time this type of command would be useful
to a channel operator is if someone are letting clones join the
channel. The rest of the times I'm pretty convinced it will only be
used for plain abuse.

Why introduce penalties to start with if ways of avoiding them are
introduced as well. It just adds complexity. Of course, you will be
penalized after issuing one of these masskicks as well. However,
there is a big difference between being penalized after a masskick
or during the performance.

Okay, enough rambling and back to what I'm after... I would like
like to see this silly "masskick-feature" removed (or at least
have someone convince me that it is needed and that I am wrong
about the potential abuse which lies emedded in a command like
this).

  Thanks,
    .\\agnus Tjernström  (Core@IRC - Admin for irc.ludd.luth.se)